Stir It Up! a brand new fun, interactive and educational event for all ages in the Richmond area. The event will offer great resources related to Eating Well, Moving Well and Being Well.
Stir It Up! will feature local restaurants providing samples of healthy food choices available at their establishments; medical practices offering information on important issues such as concussions, sports safety, healthy lifestyles; local sports and fitness organizations offering information on events, classes, camps; and local high profile athletes to engage the community in moving well!
Event Location: Deep Run High School
Event Date: Sunday, May 5, 2013
Event Time: 12N-5PM
Admission: Free to Public
Stir It Up Passport $ 10 for 10 activities!
** The Stir It Up Passport provides additional opportunities for you to participate, taste, learn and enjoy activities throughout Stir It Up! Complete your passport and get a free Stir It Up! tee!!!
VA Sports Corner and Move Well Gym
Schedule of Activities
- 12:30-1 pm - American Family Stretch Opening
- 1-1:30 pm - Basketball Shoot-Out with Randolph Macon and University of Richmond
- 1:30-1:45 pm - Radio Disney Move Break
- 2-2:45 pm - Tennis Rally with the College of William & Mary, USTA, and Toddlers & Tennis
- 2:45-3 pm - American Family Fitness Zumba for Families
- 3-4 pm - Football Target Toss with the Richmond Raiders
- 4-430 pm - Radio Disney Break Down
All day - Romp 'n Roll and Martial Arts World activities!